Scope - CTB From sky to ground
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
Scope is a carpet directly inspired by the tree canopy. With its wavy prints, full of movement, this carpet tile gives you a view of the treetops from the sky. Scope boasts a sober and elegant design, and is an ideal textile tile for professional environments. Scope is from the Macro Micro – Canopy to Bark collection, that can be combined with Vision and Zoom from the same collection, as well as with the Pilote² or Pilote 3D plain designs.
This ode to nature is made even more authentic by the 100% recycled Econyl composition of Scope. This textile tile is also extremely resistant, thanks to its solution-dyed thread that preserves its bright colours over time. Scope can be supplied on a recycled Sonic Confort acoustic backing.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
|1 Format pour mixer
|1 Format pour mixer
Scope Sonic Confort - CTB
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.