Vision - CTB - Planks A natural structure in tile format.
Beauty is in the eye of the beholder
The second focus length of the Macro Micro – Canopy to Bark collection, Vision, gets closer to the trees, giving a better look at the intertwining branches. Narrowing the field of perception, this structured tile brings new details to the floors of service sector spaces. Vision - Planks can be combined with other products in the collection: Scope, Zoom HD and Zoom HD - Planks. Also with the plain-coloured Pilote² or Pilote 3D.
Because the balance of nature is hanging by a thread, Balsan created Vision using 100% regenerated Econyl yarn so as to be more environmentally friendly. The solution-dyed yarn that makes up Vision means that this carpet tile has increased resistance to discolouration.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.