Vision HD - PTM The textile tile with an inner purity.
The purity of marble quarries
Vision takes its inspiration from the purity of marble quarries. Impressive in terms of their structure and purity, marble quarries appear majestic and noble because the raw material is considered as a living entity. Geometry and rough lines qualify the second focus level of the Macro Micro – Peak to Marble collection. Vision HD is a natural partner for the other products from the Macro Micro Collection – Peak to Marble: Zoom HD and Scope HD. Also with the plain-coloured Pilote² or Pilote 3D.
Like the other tiles in this collection, Vision HD respects the environment and is a resistant and easy-to-clean product thanks to its solution-dyed 100% regenerated Econyl yarn composition.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
|1 Format pour mixer
|1 Format pour mixer
Vision HD Sonic Confort - PTM
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.