Vision HD Sonic Confort - PTM The textile tile with an inner purity.
The purity of marble quarries
Vision takes its inspiration from the purity of marble quarries. Impressive in terms of their structure and purity, marble quarries appear majestic and noble because the raw material is considered as a living entity. Geometry and rough lines qualify the second focus level of the Macro Micro – Peak to Marble collection. Vision HD Sonic Confort is a natural partner for the other products from the Macro Micro Collection – Peak to Marble: Zoom HD Sonic Confort and Scope HD Sonic Confort. Also with the plain-coloured Pilote² or Pilote 3D.
Like the other tiles in this collection, Vision HD respects the environment and is a resistant and easy-to-clean product thanks to its solution-dyed 100% regenerated Econyl yarn composition. Vision HD is available, upon request, with a recycled Sonic Confort acoustic backing.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.