Scope HD - PTM Looking out over the roofs of the world
A tile in relief
Our structured 1050g textile tile Scope HD is borne of our designers’ respect for the untamed world of minerals that surrounds us. Simplicity, elegance and power define Scope HD, a true expression of the majestic beauty of the world’s highest peaks.
Made of solution-dyed yarn, Scope is highly-resistant tile, particularly with regard to discolouration. Since Scope HD gives the Earth pride of place, it could not be made from anything other than 100% regenerated Econyl® yarn. Scope HD is a product from the Macro Micro – Peak to Marble collection, which can be combined with the other products in the range: Vision and Zoom HD.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Sales, financial management, human resources, innovation, communication, IT security… There are so many things to get on top of in the business world. So why not relax when it comes to your flooring?
- Just choose a pattern and a colour scheme and be amazed by a random office carpet layout and the air of insouciance it brings!
- You can figure out your carpet’s layout as it is being laid or generate it using Balsan’s visualiser. The visualiser allows you to choose from several random layouts.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.