Genius The answer could well lie in the pattern
Help your talents find great solutions
Our Genius carpet in a nutshell? Suddenly, from deep in the shadow, a light appears: Eureka! Genius, a patterned carpet, evokes those complex trains of thought that run through the brain of a great thinker before they land upon a solution. The mind doesn’t stray, it follows the thread of thought despite the obstacles it meets along the way, finding ideas to boost progress towards the final answer.
Available in planks, Genius office carpet comes in 4 shades. It’s perfect for combining with the patterned Mind or Boléro, a plain-coloured range, enabling you to create different areas or a mix and match effect in a mentally stimulating open-plan office.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- The era of big, uniform carpets spread across every floor is over!
- With their colours, patterns, materials and mixtures of plain effects, patterns and formats, carpet tiles and strips and broadloom carpets break up monotonous spaces, demarcate your interiors, design paths, create islands and much more besides.
- Carpet strips can also be laid in chevrons like parquet. A way to make your meeting rooms stand out, perhaps?
- To help you design your flooring, you have access to our digital Design Studio app and the experts in our Design Office.
- All our broadloom carpets, tiles and planks are made in France: this not only guarantees quality but also demonstrates your corporate social responsibility.
- No other flooring brings as many benefits to a company as a carpet. These include employee well-being (sound insulation), durability, savings (heat insulation), environmental benefits (reduced energy usage), signposting and health advantages (trapping allergens).
- Balsan carpets offer you the best value for money!