Nexus Link Sonic Confort Textured carpet tile, made from solution-dyed Econyl® yarn, the latest addition to the Nexus concept
With Nexus Link Sonic Confort, combining Balsan carpets is child's play
Nexus Link Sonic Confort is a new superior quality carpet for heavy footfall areas, and the latest addition to the innovative Nexus layout concept, designed to be used to your heart's content in all your hotel and office spaces. Designed with a contrasting, graduated pattern, the Nexus Link carpet tile is available in the same colour palette as our French Couture broadloom carpets and multi-format tile collection - Carré Couture - so that you can bring a stylish, timeless feel to your interiors.
Nexus Link Sonic Confort heavy duty carpet tiles are easy to lay in combination with broadloom and patterned textile carpet squares. This hotel or office carpet allows you to demarcate communal areas in your reception and work spaces.
Have fun with boundary effects using our Nexus Link Sonic Confort designer carpet tiles to enhance your broadloom carpet layout and create high-end contemporary spaces. Used on their own, create the unexpected with a random floor layout to create a truly graphic effect! Composed of 100% solution-dyed recycled Econyl polyamide yarn, Nexus is both environmentally friendly and resistant to fading and heavy footfall. Follow advice from Balsan, a premium carpet manufacturer to understand why you should think about carpet composition when you're buying.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.