Rivage Indonesian inspiration
A solution-dyed structured broadloom carpet to create welcoming hotel spaces
This carpet boasts an ikat-style pattern so characteristic of Indonesian fabrics, which are woven and dyed using very distinctive techniques. This woven carpet’s endlessly repeating design is achieved naturally using monochrome colours. The pattern appears through a contrasting interplay of matt and glossy fibres that shimmy right across this custom broadloom carpet. It creates a stylish, subtle decorative effect that is perfect for large interiors such as suites, reception areas and lounges. All the carpets in our Grand Hotel Collection boast a pile weight of 1.25 kg for unbeatable comfort! They are made of 100% solution-dyed fibres which are resistant to both heavy footfall and UV light.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Caring for your carpet is easy with Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains mean your carpet or rug needs a deep clean, Balsan designs can withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Balsan’s designers and technical experts create exceptional quality luxury multi-format carpets (broadloom, tiles and strips) which enhance both your hotel’s image and your customers’ wellbeing.
- French Couture, Carré Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires and more With our exclusive, custom carpet designs, give your interiors innovative, stylish and luxurious textile floorings.
- At Balsan we are known throughout the world for the quality and elegance of our collections and our renowned carpets are recommended by numerous interior designers and decorators.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!
From an idea to completion in a single step
Choose Balsan's personalisation option and carpet your space a thoroughly different way.
Because there is a story behind every product, Balsan invites you to explore the collections.