Berlin Comfort and aesthetic appeal for your hotels
The refined beauty of the German capital
Berlin is a structured level cut loop carpet made from 100% polyamide yarn. A pattern from the Territoires Custom collection, available from 400 m² upwards, this carpet faithfully reflects what the German capital epitomises: refined and symmetrical beauty. Available in 18 shades, Berlin is perfectly suited to hotels. Its pile height of 8.7mm combines comfort and aesthetic appeal. GUT-certified and meeting LEED requirements, this is a carpet with strong environmental credentials.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?