Osaka A designer carpet for hotels
The carpet inspired by the land of the rising sun
Osaka, inspired by Japanese culture, is a design from the Territoires Custom collection. With geometric motifs recalling origami, Osaka alternates between loop and cut tuft. Available in 18 shades, Osaka is perfect for the hotel sector. Osaka, available from 400 m² upwards, offers 100% polyamide pile with a weight of 1240g/m² to satisfy the most exacting comfort requirements. The Territoires Custom collection is GUT-certified, guaranteeing that the product is environmentally friendly. Osaka also fulfils some of the criteria for LEED certification, which monitors the environmental credentials of buildings.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?