Calanques A level cut loop structure
A journey through the south of France
Well-known among the inhabitants of Marseille, calanques, or rocky inlets, are synonymous with the south of France. A design from the Territoires Custom collection, available from 400 m² upwards, Calanques plays inventively with the level cut loop structure, giving it an unmistakeably designer feel that’s perfectly suited to hotel spaces. Made from 100% polyamide yarn, Calanques enjoys a pile weight of 1240g/m², offering a luxurious, comfortable carpet. Calanques is available in 18 shades and can therefore be adapted to any interior, from the most understated to the most eye-catching. The Territoires Custom collection is GUT-certified and meets the LEED “low-emission materials” criteria for indoor environmental quality. Let yourself be enchanted by the harmonious blend of its loop and cut structure, which gives it unique aesthetic appeal.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Suitcases with wheels, high heels, children running in the corridors… Noise is a nuisance that hotel guests dread the most.
- Give them the gift of silence at breakfast time, during their afternoon nap and when they are relaxing after a busy day at work.
- With a thick carpet, impact noise is reduced by 25 to 34 dB.
- For hard flooring such as PVC, tiles or parquet to achieve the same level of noise reduction, it would need to be 60 cm thick!
- Adding sound-proof inner layers under broadloom carpets or carpet tiles and strips provides even greater sound insulation.
- Colour affects the ambiance of a room, whether it’s a lobby, living area or bedroom.
- Whether they are in broadloom, tile or strip format, carpets give you unbeatable creative freedom with their inexhaustible colour palettes, from patterned to printed and more.
- Avoid light colours and instead opt for darker floorings, which are more durable and even more stylish.
- Make your hotel unique by personalising your carpet colour and pattern, whether you are looking for corridor, lobby or bedroom carpets.
- And how about giving each bedroom its own character using differently coloured carpets?