Smart Tribute to Art Deco
A subtle evocation of the unforgettable 1930s style.
The repeating small scale-like pattern subtly evokes Art Deco style without making it the focus. It is reminiscent of the spire of the Chrysler Building in New York – the pinnacle of the Modern Style era – with its shining overlapping arches, or the scale and fan patterns adorning 1930s carpets. But here, the design is simply suggested, pared down as far as possible to create a look that is simple yet timelessly elegant.
It is the choice of colour scheme that will define the atmosphere of your hotel’s lobby, lounges and rooms. From the poetic charm of ‘Vanille’ and ‘Délicat’ to the nocturnal audacity of ‘Roméo’ and ‘BlackJack’, the Smart pile carpet range is available in eight highly distinct colour combinations for a wide range of harmonies. Our customisation service makes a host of other shades available to you, creating a thick pile carpet to suit your wishes. You can also adapt the Smart pattern to create your own decorative signature. Why not try out some variations now using our Design Studio simulator?
As with all the designs in our Vision of Elegance collection, Smart delivers Balsan’s top quality for prestigious hotels. This carpet features optimum acoustic comfort properties and long-lasting colour, while allowing for easy daily maintenance, too!
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Easy-to-clean carpets made from Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if a mud, coffee or food stain requires a deep clean, our textile floorings withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!
From an idea to completion in a single step
Choose Balsan's personalisation option and carpet your space a thoroughly different way.
Because there is a story behind every product, Balsan invites you to explore the collections.