Ilda Dalle A sensual lace-effect carpet tile for a touch of sophisticated French style
Balsan’s chic and sensual Ilda tile now comes in a standard turquoise version. This structured carpet tile from the Carré Couture collection is already available as a broadloom carpet in the original French Couture collection. Now, orders of 400 m² or more can be re-coloured using the 32 harmonies presented in the Color My MBrodery colour chart. Explore the advantages colourful carpets can bring to your hotel rooms, meeting rooms and offices!
Any order of over 800 m² of flooring gives you the option to customise the colour and lace pattern of your carpet by switching two colours in your harmony for any of the 44 plain solution-dyed Econyl® colours in the Pilote² range. These tiles and broadloom carpets offer plenty of resistance to both UV light and heavy footfall. The ultra-feminine pattern adorning the Ilda carpet tile can be used to transition between the Leon tile or Rose carpet, both of which are structured. Ask for our custom inspirations brochure and experiment with different simulations in our specialist Design Studio.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Sales, financial management, human resources, innovation, communication, IT security… There are so many things to get on top of in the business world. So why not relax when it comes to your flooring?
- Just choose a pattern and a colour scheme and be amazed by a random office carpet layout and the air of insouciance it brings!
- You can figure out your carpet’s layout as it is being laid or generate it using Balsan’s visualiser. The visualiser allows you to choose from several random layouts.