Ilda Dalle Sonic Confort A sensual lace-effect carpet tile for a touch of sophisticated French style
A structured carpet tile made from recycled Econyl® solution-dyed yarn to combine with the Léon Dalle Sonic Confort
Balsan’s chic and sensual Ilda Dalle Sonic Confort tile now comes in a standard turquoise version. This structured carpet tile from the Carré Couture collection is already available as a broadloom carpet in the original French Couture collection. Now, orders of 400 m² or more can be re-coloured using the 32 harmonies presented in the Color My MBrodery colour chart. Explore the advantages colourful carpets can bring to your hotel rooms, meeting rooms and offices!
Any order of over 800 m² of flooring gives you the option to customise the colour and lace pattern of your carpet by switching two colours in your harmony for any of the 44 plain solution-dyed Econyl® colours in the Pilote² range. These tiles and broadloom carpets offer plenty of resistance to both UV light and heavy footfall. The ultra-feminine pattern adorning the Ilda Dalle Sonic Confort carpet tile can be used to transition between the Leon tile or Rose carpet, both of which are structured. Ask for our custom inspirations brochure and experiment with different simulations in our specialist Design Studio.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- Cleanliness is, of course, essential to your employees’ well-being and to your image when you have visitors.
- Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide carpet tiles keep their freshness day after day:
- the pigment is integrated into the fibre, right through to its core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if mud, coffee or food stains require a deep clean, our carpet tiles withstand the use of even the harshest cleaning products.