Dandy A fresh take on herringbone
A distinctive reimagining of a truly timeless recurring motif.
Herringbone was not invented in the 21st century – it was used in Ancient Egypt! – but it can be reinvented. Following in the footsteps of architects from the Italian Renaissance and the Grand Siècle, the creators of ‘bâton rompu’ and Hungarian point flooring, and the designers of elegant herringbone fabrics, Balsan’s stylists present the ‘Dandy’ motif. Echoing the spirit of this thousand-year-old pattern, they have enhanced it with colourful highlights to create a more dynamic style. Understated elegance and comfort are the keywords of this fresh and tasteful take on a truly classic design.
This herringbone pile carpet will give your hotel spaces a different character and quality of light, depending on which colour scheme you choose. From the natural simplicity of wood with ‘Jasmin’ and ‘Havane’ to the thinly veiled declaration of ‘Amour’ red, the Dandy thick pile carpet range is available in four very distinct tones. If you like, you can customise this broadloom carpet to create your own colour harmonies and variations on the Dandy pattern. Put your creativity to the test now using our Design Studio simulator and create your own signature decor!
As with all the designs in our Vision of Elegance collection, Dandy delivers Balsan’s top quality for prestigious hotels: enhanced soundproofing, long-lasting solution-dyed colours and easy everyday maintenance.
- Cleanliness is key to your hotel’s image and essential for customer satisfaction.
- Easy-to-clean carpets made from Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide:
- the pigment is integrated right through to the fibre’s core, meaning the carpet is more resistant to stains as well as sunlight;
- if a mud, coffee or food stain requires a deep clean, our textile floorings withstand even the harshest cleaning products.
- Carpets instantly create that relaxed, snug atmosphere customers are looking for in a hotel.
- In the lobby, a beautiful, comfortable and durable carpet sets the tone for the kind of wellbeing experience your guest will enjoy throughout their stay.
- In the hotel’s living area and bar, a carpet means that customers can make a quiet entrance, without causing others to stop and stare.
- In bedrooms, an extra thick carpet is perfect for encouraging customers to kick off their shoes and make themselves at home. It is, without doubt, the best floor covering for a relaxing room.
- Customise your carpet (broadloom or tiles) with just a few clicks using Balsan’s Design Studio customisation app:
- customise your pattern using the Balsan studio library;
- choose colours to complement your hotel’s décor;
- choose your texture type, and you’re done!
- Get in touch with the Design Studio or call Balsan’s technical support team for help creating your own design!