Mangrove Cradle of life between earth and sea
Beneficial mangrove palms
Between earth and sea, mangrove forests are a tropical ecosystem with many earth-balancing benefits: they sustain a huge biodiversity of fauna and flora, capture a considerable volume of CO2and protect coasts from cyclones, tsunamis and rising oceans. Vegetation is dense there, with the striking presence of the mangroves, perched on the stilt roots that suspend them over the water.
Mangrove palms are the inspiration behind the lush design of this recycled polyamide carpet. Palms are randomly entwined, interspersed with splashes of light. The woody tones of this patterned carpet with a plant-like aesthetic bring a hint of warmth and calm to a design inspired by untamed nature, which will never see the hand of a gardener. This plant-inspired environment of warm tones goes well with dark and light woods, and with bold colours too, making a dynamic statement.
With a comfortable pile of 850 g/m2, the structured carpet tiles in the Mangrove design measuring 50 x 50 cm go really well with the other patterned carpets in the Wild Nature collection, and also with the unpatterned (Pilote², Nexus etc.) and LVT floor coverings (Symbiance).
For optimum acoustics, this carpet tile in the Mangrove design can be supplied with a Sonic Confort backing on request.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!
- A mark of distinction for head offices (used by Banque de France, Groupama, Wilo and more)
- Exceptional carpets created by Balsan designers enhance your company’s image and your people’s wellbeing.
- Carré Couture, French Couture, Dare Your Dreams, Territoires… Exclusively designed custom carpets by Balsan give offices and reception areas a distinctive character.
- From Paris to Moscow and London to Tokyo, Balsan is recommended by interior designers and decorators for its prestigious textile floorings.