A crystalline rock made of mineral salts, the distinctive thing about gypsum is that it is formed by evaporation and sedimentation. The work of nature creates a translucent white stone, through which you can see the foreign bodies trapped there over millennia.
Carpet tiles in the Gypse Sonic Confort design manage to reproduce this luminous crystalline effect, shot through with veins in infinite shades of grey. Devoid of geometry, harmony is created by pure chance. The feeling of stability of the mineral is combined with the instinctive elegance of nature as artist. But above all else, this vaporous ambiance of grey tones and multidirectional motifs creates a pleasant feeling of lightness, freedom and serenity.
With a comfortable pile of 850 g/m 2, carpet tiles in the Gypse Sonic Confort design measuring 50 x 50 cm can be fitted completely randomly. They go really well with other patterned carpets in the Wild Nature collection, for creating a mineral path in a plant environment, for example (Mangrove Sonic Confort, Eden HD Sonic Confort). You can also put them with unpatterned carpets (Pilote², Nexus etc.) and LVT floor coverings (Symbiance).
The Gypse design is available with Sonic Confort acoustic backing as a special order.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- The era of big, uniform carpets spread across every floor is over!
- With their colours, patterns, materials and mixtures of plain effects, patterns and formats, carpet tiles and strips and broadloom carpets break up monotonous spaces, demarcate your interiors, design paths, create islands and much more besides.
- Carpet strips can also be laid in chevrons like parquet. A way to make your meeting rooms stand out, perhaps?
- To help you design your flooring, you have access to our digital Design Studio app and the experts in our Design Office.