Atlas HD Sonic Confort In the beginning was stone
May the telluric force be with you!
Back where it all began, a time that the Greeks called the age of the Titans. Volcanoes are erupting, continents are separating, the Earth’s crust is splitting, thermal and tectonic uplift are leading to the formation of mountain chains such as the Atlas Mountains.
The mythical range lends its name to this sumptuous design with an uneven rift effect: irregular veins carve timeless trails in the accentuated anthracite surfaces, releasing an amazing energy and connecting us with our planet’s history. In a hall, meeting room or executive office, the dark tones of the Atlas HD structured carpet tiles, enhanced by luminous veins, creates a very classy atmosphere.
With a particularly generous pile of 1,050 g/m2, carpet tiles in the Atlas HD design measuring 50 x 50 cm go perfectly with the other designs in the Wild Nature carpet collection and also with the unpatterned (Pilote², Nexus etc.) and LVT carpet coverings (Symbiance). These juxtapositions immediately create spaces of differing intensities.
Atlas HD has a Sonic Confort acoustic backing for improved walking and acoustic comfort.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!