Cyclades Sonic Confort Like a summer dream
Changing blues in the Aegean Sea
All you have to do is think of the Greek archipelago of the Cyclades to feel like you’re in the summer sunshine with views of the Aegean Sea, its sublime blues contrasting with the immaculate white walls of the fishermen’s houses. If you go out in a boat with one of them, sailing from island to island, from Naxos to Paros, Delos to Syros, the intensity of the blue changes with the depth and character of the seabed.
These variations are expressed by the carpet tiles in the Cyclades Sonic Confort design, forming gradations, undulations, luminous reflections and shadows of underwater islands. A really gentle mood, evoking the relaxing benefits of water. The undulating variations of blue are ideal for adding a touch of dynamism to a corridor or walkway.
With a comfortable pile of 850 g/m2, structured carpet tiles in the Cyclades Sonic Confort design measuring 50 x 50 cm go really well with the other designs in the thick recycled polyamide Wild Nature carpet collection, and also with the unpatterned (Pilote², Nexus etc.) and LVT floor coverings (Symbiance).
The Cyclades Sonic Confort design is supplied with a Sonic Confort acoustic backing on request.
- Cutting-edge Mbrodery technology has enabled us to take a real creative leap forwards by designing and producing exceptional broadloom carpets and carpet tiles.
- Elegance, style, haute-couture spirit: express your corporate values with stylish, custom carpets.
- Are you in the know about transition tiles? Half-patterned, half-plain, they demarcate interiors using a cross-fading effect. This “handmade” style can’t fail to have an impact on visitors.
|1 Format pour mixer|
|1 Format pour mixer||
- Clicking heels, rolling chairs, things being dropped, comings and goings in the corridors… At work, noise is one of the biggest stress factors, particularly in open-plan offices.
- Carpets are the most effective floorings when it comes to alleviating unwanted noise, reducing impact noise by 25 to 34 dB.
- Choosing a Sonic Confort carpet tile or adding a Sonic Booster Layer also allows you to reduce the hubbub that you find in every office, such as talking, ringing phones and clicking keyboards.
- Maintenance? Wear? Discolouration? Full Colors solution-dyed polyamide textile floorings fit the bill on all three counts:
- 1) They are easy to care for as the solution-dyed fibres absorb stains less and are more resistant to cleaning products.
- 2) Polyamide carpet tiles and strips offer an incomparable defence against trampling, flattening, and friction.
- 3) The solution-dyed polyamide fibres retain their colours over time and are more resistant to light.
- Over the years, so many nylon fishing nets have accumulated on the ocean floor, posing a threat to fish and marine life.
- In partnership with Aquafil, our long-standing supplier of polyamide thread, Balsan recycles old fishing nets recovered from the sea.
- The Econyl® regeneration system depolymerises the nets and transforms them into nylon fibres which are then reused in Balsan’s 100% made in France multi-format broadloom carpets, carpet tiles and strips.
- Your company can do its bit by choosing an environmentally-friendly carpet by Balsan!